Sunday, March 13, 2011


Sorry it has been a while since I wrote my last blog entry. The miracle that made my computer work again was short lived. It would not turn on and would not take a charge. Then Will's computer also started to not take a charge. One thing I have learned about Will. We are alike in that we always jump to the worst conclusion. In this case that the voltage had fried my computer and his. Turns out we just needed to get a different plug for the charger. When we did, just yesterday, everything started to work again.

So, Will and I have been very busy. We took the tour bus to get our bearings.We went to St. Paul's, Covent Garden (seen here)
Parliament. (This picture is to prove I actually am here.)

Westminster Cathedral, which Will really liked. The British Museum, which he was less enamored with, though this gesture is apparently aping someone who is at least quasi famous on the internet.

We also did some shopping. Here is the display at a store called Lush, which sells creams and potions that are so aromatic that you could almost faint when you first go in.
And we also went into Harrod's. When I have been there before they strictly forbid you to take photos. That has changed. Here's Will at the Food Courts.

I am just back from the airport seeing Will off. He seemed to have a good time, though he sometimes found the city not quite as good as his own New York City.

My feet are really sore after a week of walking for about six hours a day. I want to go to the Courtauld Gallery tomorrow cause it is free on Monday mornings, but I just might have to sleep late.

No comments: